Donate

Image result for easyfundraising logo

 

Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising a free donation for Home-Start Caithness? It doesn't cost you extra. 

There are over 3,300 retailers including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s, ready to give a free donation to Home-Start Caithness every time you shop online through easyfundraising.

It’s really simple, and doesn’t cost you anything.
All you have to do is:

  1. Go to: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/80Q0CY/VHN5N1
  2. Enter Home-Start Caithness in the search box
  3. Click Join Us and enter your details and click on Create My Account
  4. Choose from over 3,300 retailers, do your online shopping as normal and our cause will receive a free donation at no extra cost to you for every purchase you make.

 

 

You can use Easy Fundrasing all year round with all sorts of household purchases. See the hopping list to guide you through the year and give you ideas of what you can use it for. 

general-shoppinglist.pdf

 

Thank you for your support, you’ll be helping to make a real difference to Home-Start Caithness.

 

 

 

 

Home-Start wants to see a society in which every parent has the support they need to give their children the best start in life.  Everyone needs a bit of help sometimes and your support could make all the difference to a local family in Caithness. 

C MG 0058 girl clutching mums leg jpg

Lydia's Story

Since Lydia's dad lost his job, the family is at breaking point. Lydia feels scared and worried every day. No child should have to suffer like this. With your help, we can reach out to families like Lydia's and give them the support they need – in whatever way they need it.

When parents suffer tragedy and hardship, children can suffer for a lifetime. At Home-Start, we help families in crisis, so that children like Lydia can go back to enjoying the childhood they deserve. Your gift could give Lydia the lifeline he needs.

What will my donation be used for? 

Home-Start Caithness receives around 60% of its total funding from grants with the Highland Council and NHS Highland.  The remaining 40% is raised through fundraising events, donations and numerous applications to grant making trusts and organisations.  In the current climate, the demand for our service has increased, while the amount of money that we receive has decreased.  We cannot do without individuals' generosity and as the saying goes, every little really does help!  All money donated is used directly to support local families in the Caithness area. 

Your donations will help us make a lasting difference for generations to come.

251025

  

You can donate directly to us through the PayPal button below.  It is safe and secure and you do not have to have an account.  Thank you so much.

 

Call us: 
01955 609163

Email us: email
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us: address
Office 4, Stevenson House
10 Harbour Terrace

Wick, KW1 5HB Map